Sunday 9 October 2011

Autumn Nears

As the autumn approaches, I managed to do a couple of shoots with Laura, who’s modelling name is Summer30, and managed to shoot on the one scorching weekend we seemed to have had this year!

The first shoot was mid September and I collected Laura from a very plush looking hotel near Westonbirt Arboretum, and travelled back to my place for the shoot. The weather wasn’t too bad and we did manage to get some different shots, which included some shots of Laura in her new boots, and some lingerie style shots. I am not a great fan of lingerie preferring so shoot nudes, but I did get some pleasing images, as well as another chance to do some shots with my new prop, the crystal ball!


The second shoot was the first weekend of October, which was incredibly warm with record temperatures. This time I collected Laura from Gloucester, this time with a courtesy car as my own car was at the garage for a servicing. On the way back to my place the garage called to say that my car would not be ready until Monday and would cost a small fortune as it needed new tyres all round and new front disks and break pads.

Once back at my place, we got down to work, starting with a cup of coffee, followed by set of Laura in jeans and shirt, which did not stay on for long, followed by some work with bondage tape. Laura then demonstrated her gymnastic ability by doing handstands on the lawn, while wearing just a loose fitting shirt; I might post some of those shots later!


All in all a couple of good shoots.

No comments:

Post a Comment