Thursday 30 June 2011

Making The Most Of Texture

The morning after the shoot with ERosanne and Fire’s Secret, I had hoped to do another shoot with ERosanne at Waylands Smithy, unfortunately the arthritis had got the better of me and I felt it would not be in my interest to do all the walking that would be involved as my joints were really aching from the short amount of walking that I had done the day before!

ERosanne arrived at my house just after 8 o’clock as planned and we had a quick discussion as to the direction the morning’s shoot would take. Ros indicated that she would like to make use of the textures on the walls of the outbuildings in my garden, and I wanted to make the most of the lawn that had been grown in recent weeks in the garden after it had been subjected to a long overdue makeover.



Due to restricted space, the first few images were taken with a very wide-angle zoom lens set at about 15 – 16mm, which unfortunately had some unusual effects on perspective, but I hope that the images that I have uploaded do not emphasise too much. The wall at the other end of the outbuilding proved to be a better prospect, but was overlooked by a neighbouring property.



Finally we did some shots on the new lawn, that had been re-seeded only a few weeks before the shoot, and again we had to be aware that the area was overlooked by the property next door.



No comments:

Post a Comment