Sunday 3 July 2011

A Busy Weekend - Part 1

After a quiet week back at work after my holiday, I had an opportunity to work with a model who I have worked with many times. I travelled up to Gloucester to meet with Laura and then travelled back to my place where we were going to shoot in my garden. I am making the most of the fact that my garden has recently had a make-over and is now a useful place to use as a location for some of my photo shoots.


We started off doing a few nude images on a bench that is situated where there used to be a very large sycamore tree. The pile of stones hides what is left of the tree stump! After working by the bench we moved to do some shots next to the end wall of one of my outbuildings before going on to do some fashion style images.


The shoot was rounded off with some portraits before we set off back to Gloucester, via a well known fast food outlet famous for its clown.


No comments:

Post a Comment