Friday 27 July 2012

Trip To Cornwall


Earlier this month I had a trip to Cornwall to visit a friend, Lyndy, who I had known for many years, in fact she used to model for me in the 1970’s, and we have always stayed in contact with each other over the years.

A long drive to Marazion took me the furthest west I have ever been and into some wonderful countryside and views overlooking St. Michaels Mount, unfortunately I was not here to photograph the landscape, but I was to take some photos for use in a hairdressing web site and some of Lyndy’s friends.

An interesting place to visit despite the fractious and noisy seagull population that took it upon themselves to make an ungodly noise outside at 1 and 2 o’clock in the morning.

Chris

Madi

Madi and Toby

Marianne

Jake


Danny

Kate

Mother and Son

Alex

Sisters
 

No comments:

Post a Comment