Friday 20 April 2012

Sunny Sunday



I was recently approached by Sharon, aka Fire’s Secret, to take a slot on a studio day she was holding at Simon Walden’s new studio in Cheltenham. I decided that this was a good opportunity to work with a model that must be one of the hardest working in my area, and at an affordable rate, so I booked a time slot that would be suitable for my not too energetic lifestyle.


Before I set off I received a text message requesting a sandwich for lunch as she had forgotten to get one on her way to the studio, so I did a quick stop o the way and bought lunch for both of us, and arrived at the studio slightly ahead of schedule.

After a chat and lunch we set about doing a fairly simple set of images that revolved around using translucent fabrics, a chaise longue and some rather energetic images where Sharon was leaping across the studio space in an attempt to get some levitation style images.


To see more of my images visit my web site or go to my portfolio on Purple Port.

No comments:

Post a Comment