Monday 23 April 2012

Helen Diaz


Last week I had a shoot with Helen Diaz. Helen is someone I had wanted to work with for some time and took advantage of an offer to work with her in Bristol.

I set off just over an hour before the shoot and drove to 53 miles from my Faringdon to the outskirts of Bristol. Finding the shoot location was straight forward, and Helen and I chatted away for a while getting to know each other over a cup of coffee.


The shoot went well, and we worked in the conservatory of a bungalow using the natural daylight that was flooding in, between the occasional dull periods as the clouds obscured the sun. The time flew by and I must admit that I could have stayed and chatted with her for hours.


You can see more of my work on my home page or at PurplePort.

No comments:

Post a Comment