Monday 19 March 2012

Dull Day

Yes I had a dull day last week, not dull in the lack of excitement sense, but a really dull day on the weather front. Heavy cloud had obliterated any sunlight there was and the light was not what I would call suitable for working with a model, but I had arranged a shoot and had to make the most of the situation.

I had set-up a shoot with S_Olivia with a theme of necklaces and cleavage and she arrived well equipped for an afternoon’s photography. We did three sets with the necklaces and three different shirts, followed by a shot wearing nothing more than a scarf and a necklace and a final outdoor set of her walking along my garden path just wearing a skirt.


We followed the outdoor sets with a few shots that used S_Olivia's acting skills and finished off with an unusual one of her sat in the old fireplace of the bedroom that is now an alcove for a small statue.


You can see more of my work on my web site or at Purple Port

No comments:

Post a Comment