Wednesday 7 March 2012

A Quirky Shoot

S_Olivia popped round for a quick and quirky shoot on a Friday afternoon in February. I had a couple of ideas I wanted to try out, and a bit of plagiarism of an image I had seen on a social network site.


The shoot started with a series of tightly cropped portraits, which I particularly liked, followed by an attempt at some humour with a shot of how to cheat when using bathroom scales!


This was followed by some shots sat on the bed in various outfits, ending with some topless shots with experimental lighting.


The final shot utilised some well-known confectionary, and I was unaware of the advertising tag line of the product, which drew some rather ribald comments when I posted the shot on another web site!


You can see more of my work at Purple Port or on my web site

No comments:

Post a Comment